Monday, March 30, 2009

Bajaj Pulsar 180cc dtsi

I bought the Pulsar 180 DTSi on May month of 2008. Actually I was interested in getting the new Unicorn GrandPrix edition which was the latest of that time. I was reakky shocked when i had the Test Drive which doesnot satisfy my expetations.

I know that Bajaj upgraded pulsar but i didnot know about the upgrades. so i didnot concentrate on it.

Then saw CBZ Xtreme which satisfied my desire for speed and style. so i made up my mind to get it. But i was a strong opposer of Hero Honda except CBZ Xtreme. Because i feel that CBZ Xtreme is the only best bike i have felt after driving all bikes. CBZ Xtreme appeared to be better than Karizma of that time. I was dreaming all about CBZ Xtreme all those days.

It all remained only before when i saw my Black Guy. It was on April month when i was taking money to the Hero Honda showroom to book my bike, I saw a guy with Pulsar 150cc entirely strange. I asked whether it was an imported pulsar he laughed at me and said that it was the new Digital Pulsar. The name was striking. I wanted to see the Speedometer when i saw it, i was completely broken. Because it was everything in LCD.

Now i had chosen my bike it was Digital Pulsar. I went to Khivraj Showroom at Anna Salai near Anna Flyover. When i went there i had Black 150 and 180. Believe it was the love at first sight and i just went and asked the person to book Pulsar 180cc. I didn't get 200cc at that time:(

The bike was much astonishing and it gae me pride to drive the bike.

It helped me to take revenge on my friends, neighbors and especially a Karizma guy whom i thought of winning him in a race for a long time.

The Bike gave me style, Speed, Mileage, Efficiency and finally Confidence on myself.

I have reached 117kmph as the top speed and 58kmpl is the best mileage that the bike has given me.

Now i get mileage around 48kmpl to 52kmpl depending upon roads and speed which i travel.

Those who want to enjoy Super speeds with a good mileage and purchase their bike at reasonable price Go for Pulsar180 is my suggestion.

Search your Bike




Popular Posts