Sunday, June 7, 2009

Best 150cc bike in India - Comparative analysis

Best 150cc Bike in India (Entry level Sports bike)

I would like to consider the 150cc Bikes only in entry level. So I wont be including R15 in this range since it is an absolute Sports bike.

Now in India we have 6 Major 150cc Branded Bikes they are:
  1. Bajaj Pulsar 150
  2. HeroHonda CBZ XTreme
  3. Honda Unicorn
  4. TVS Apache RTR 160 RD
  5. Suzuki GS150R
  6. Yamaha FZ-S
I have considered only the leading models so i neglected Hunk and Discover150. RTR 160Fi goes a bit higher than the 150cc price and so i have not included it too.

I would like to analyze the best bike on each and every aspects that a bike should be in my following post of Best 150cc bike.

Based on the overall aspects I have ranked the 6-bikes below:
  1. Suzuki GS150R
  2. TVS Apache RD
  3. Yamaha FZ-S
  4. Pulsar 150
  5. CBZ XTreme
  6. Honda Unicorn
The reasons and the performance of the bikes will e followed in my upcoming posts on Best 150cc Bike.

Cheers!!!

Search your Bike




Popular Posts